>I have a theory.  As most parents do, I have often wondered where my
>sons get all their energy from.  I now theorize they suck it out of us,
>their parents.  Some kind of remote, wireless power tap, that if science
>could harness would probably solve the worlds energy crisis overnight!

Nah. Kids don't have any more energy than adults do. They just have a whole lot
less body to run with the exact same ammount. Parents are tired because they
have to keep up with that, so they push themselves harder. It's kinda like what
you would get if you put identical engines in a Civic and a Mack truck and then
run a drag race between them. That's my theory as a parent anyway.