From: Scott Stroz [mailto:boyz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2010 2:58 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Have to wonder about which family values the Republicans
promote

I know more registered Democrats who 'tow the party line' than
registered Republicans.

The Democrat will not always be the best candidate nor will the
Republican always be the best candidate.

I have more respect for someone who chooses not to vote than someone
who votes strictly down party lines.

I think its pretty foolish to think your party is ALWAYS right and the
other is ALWAYS wrong.