Please list at least two of them. Its all ok to say such, but I'd
still like to see the citation rather than depend on a second or third
hand account. One of the most basic things you learn in experimental
design and data analysis courses is never depend on secondary or
tertiary sources. You may be correct. Then again you may be distorting
things considerably to support your point. How do I know? Unless I can
see the studies myself and judge their methodological adequacy I have
no idea whether your point is valid or not. 2 or 3 citations from peer
reviewed journals would be enough.

As for the rest, well you know my opinion on argument by anecdote.