Sorry, but as usual, your wrong. The report was one sided and prone to
a number of errors that has been recognised across the board. Try
looking it up as you don't seem to read any links I post.

The UN appologised for the accusation as it was unfounded. You might
have missed that one as well.

It seems no Jew can do good in your eyes. You only see the bad and
believe it even when disproven. You're really not worth replying to
with that attitude.

Yes, your response will be that I'm a zionist, a fascist, etc. No. I'm
a realist. I'm against anti-Israel bias for its own sake. Show me
proof of something and I'll accept it. Give me stories without facts
or tell me things that have been shown to be false and I'll consider
it your normal rhetoric.

And I'm such a fascist that I allow people like you to post without
restriction. Evil, evil me.