When Donovan is on his game, he's really good, but when he's off his game
the (USA) team's lacked the skill and/or talent to pick up the slack.

That said, the team as a whole has shown vast improvements, and support has
vastly increased, in the last several years. I'd consider not getting out of
the group stage this year as a massive step back for the organization.