On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 9:59 AM, Sisk, Kris <ks...@gckschools.com> wrote:

> Moot point. Obama hasn't broken any laws.

You got me on a technicality. Innocent until proven guilty and all
that. Use your power as President to bully corporations but don't
leave a paper trail.

> He made a suggestion to BP and
> they took it. He didn't threaten and they only pressure applied to them
> was that of public opinion. The suggestion could have come from anyone
> and gotten the same result.

You know there was no threat? If I knew you had the skinny to that
meeting I would have gone straight to you before guessing.

> But then you don't care about niggling little details like that because
> they rob you of a chance to sling some political mud. Just like every
> other political extremist.

Why do you feel the need to lower yourself to Larry's level? Just
because you don't agree with my superior opinion doesn't mean you
should flaunt your inferior one :P