Doesn't tell me much though at all. I'm a neophyte when it comes to this
stuff.
I hate most TV. I watch it because Chas watches it, so anything to do with
most of it goes right over my head.
I just hate paying the TV bill. :)

I mean I know we don't even have an internet capable TV at the moment, or
even if a TV is internet capable.... although I do know you can now stream
WiDi. :) or whatever the abbreviation is ....

I know some of you ditched cable/dish in favor of alternatives ...