iBill.com is giving CF a bad name....at least on the outside...to people
who don't know any better....

They use CF for their website, but it's SLOW AS MOLASSES DRIPPING IN THE
WINTERTIME!!!!

WTH??? Granted their graphics are pretty big as well, and I think their
web team could use a few "best practice" lessons, .. I just hope it's
not slow do to some really POOR coding going on in the background.

<sigh>

We have a client that uses them, and every time I have to go in there
and make merchant changes, it takes all FRIGGIN DAY!!!!

<sigh>

Feels better now. Needs muffin.

Erika
With a K