On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 11:07 PM, Cameron Childress <camer...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Yeah, that's how the iPad was for me.  Maybe that's why I am resisting
> the iPhone 4 so much.  iPad's really awesome too.
> ;

The software seems to be working well on my 3Gs, and considering I just got
the screen fixed after it shattering months ago, I'll think I'll hold on to
it. That's the one thing that sucks about not having a car and an Apple
store 40 minutes away in a Mall; another whammy.

Considering my screen broke when it fell out of my pocket as I was getting
on my bicycle, I would consider wise to put a case on your phones ASAP. For
some reason 1st gen could seriously take a beating, I don't take that chance
anymore.

Talk about iPad overdose; Apple can basically say good buy to it's laptop
market, not one person was looking at laptops or desktops.