One of the first rules is "Be careful what you ask for" because if you are
not specific you may end up with something other than what you had in mind.
It serves him right although I'm not sure Buffy should have anything to do
with him.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2002 9:20 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: I'm glad...

bah so he liked to get his rocks off getting vampires draining him ;)

it will be nice seeing spike have buffy fall in love with him cause he has a
soul again and not try to rape her anymore
i'm sure spike will be pissed lol cause that wasnt really what he asked for
but oh well

Bill Wheatley
Senior Database Developer
Macromedia Certified Advanced Coldfusion Developer
EDIETS.COM
954.360.9022 X159
ICQ 417645