I think you need to understand physics.

There is no gun that can be held by one person, that when fired at
another person, will knock that other person back a few feet. (Maybe a
rail gun could do it, but I do not think there are any hand held rail
guns...yet) If there is such a gun, I am sure you can find some video
somewhere that proves me wrong. My challenge to you is to find such
proof.