From: Jerry Barnes [mailto:critic...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2010 11:05 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Online Backup Services.

Thanks for the info.

Although I back up things to an external drive, my wife is starting to get a
little paranoid.  She fears a lightning run in.  Five or so bucks a month
would be worth her peace of mind.

-

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are
willing to work and give to those who would not. I think myself that we have
more machinery of government than is necessary, too many parasites living on
the labor of the industrious. - Thomas Jefferson