>   Can anyone tell me how to change the default text size in IE?
>   It is set to 'smaller' and 95% of the pages that I bring up
> are too small
> for me to read, so I keep moving up to Medium.
>   Either I'm going blind or that does make the text real small...

Erm, View/Text Size/Medium

Just so you know, if you've got it set to Smaller, and then change in
one browser, open a new browser, then it's still on Smaller

What you have to do is only have one browser open, change the settings,
close the browser and re-open it - then it'll stick

Philip Arnold
Technical Director
Certified ColdFusion Developer
ASP Multimedia Limited
Switchboard: +44 (0)20 8680 8099
Fax: +44 (0)20 8686 7911

www.aspmedia.co.uk
www.aspevents.net

An ISO9001 registered company.

**********************************************************************
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify
the system manager.
**********************************************************************


______________________________________________________________________
Structure your ColdFusion code with Fusebox. Get the official book at 
http://www.fusionauthority.com/bkinfo.cfm

Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists

Reply via email to