Did you hear when she said this?

I haven't seen such a mean-spirited people as I've seen lately over
this issue of health care. [Mumurs of agreement.] Some of the racism
we thought was buried — [someone in the audience says, "It surfaced!"]
Didn't it surface? Now, we endured eight years of the Bushes and we
didn't do the stuff these Republicans are doing because you have a
black president. [Applause]

Yeah, she's a uniter.