Its ok. On the iPhone, you can not apply multiple labels to an email. You
can "move" it to a folder, and thus it will be give the label of that
folder. (Yes, I know GMail does not have folders but you get the idea).

Just was wondering if anyone else used a Google App Mail application. I am
toying around with iGMail which you can use for domains within Google. But
you need an add-on for the domain portion. Plus wish it had the notification
ability to alert you when there is new mail automatically. I am sure there
is the add on for that as well (monthly subscription).

Does not seem to be a single iPhone app to do it all in Google Apps Mail.