Check out the pickathon link I sent. There are several hours of
playlists from the 40-odd artists playing the festival. Every group
playing also has a link to a page listing several audio and video
links to their music. You can easily while away many an hour there.

Here's the Desert Sunset Mix I'm listening to right now:
http://pickathon.com/news_story.php?id=343

All Night Mix: http://pickathon.com/news_story.php?id=341&year=2010

Live sessions from OPB: http://pickathon.com/news_story.php?id=338&year=2010

And the Lineup Preview is on the home page on the left hand side and
probably my favorite mix so far.

If y'all are still interested in other stuff, I'll see what I can dig
up out of the archives from old official shows and from in the field
recordings.

Cheers,
Judah