On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 9:37 AM, Vivec <gel21...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On the one hand they blame Obama's government for the deficit
> situation, and talk at length about what must be done to reduce the
> deficit..

Yes, it's very important.

> But they are firmly against repealing tax cuts on the rich.

Obviously you and Stewart are the few left that think raising taxes
lowers the deficit.
It's been proven wrong every single time it was applied.

> And then Newt Gingrich turns around and says that if America were more
> like China the economy would be better off.

He actually said they don't charge corporate tax nor should we. That
makes him communist? Wow what a stretch. Funny how well Ireland
(non-communist) did until the enacted a corporate tax. Now they're on
the verge of bankruptcy. Do people ever use common sense?