From: "Michael Dinowitz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Community" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2002 12:00 PM
Subject: (OT) JS Debugging in IE

> This is both a vent and a request for info. Remember that annoyance I have
to work with? Well, he's been rewriting my code for some reason of his own
and has totally killed it for netscape. I use netscape to do my JS debugging
as it gives me a ton of useful info when a problem comes up. Does anyone
know if there's a JS debugger in IE? I want to know what functions are
returning the wrong thing, not being called, etc. IE has a popup box once in
a while, but its not the same as the verbose netscape descriptions.
> Now as for the annoyance, anyone have a bat and a 'relative' in the
'family'? I'm at the point of wanting to bury him. Of course, I have to show
a 'work face' and put up with it but this guy makes me want to use language
that would make most people here blush.