How about we include areas where dust drifted as well?

Or, even better, include the areas where people watched it on TV, that
will keep those pesky Muslims out.

I already answered your question. I do not think any of the
land/property should be treated differently or special, but would be
OK with JUST the land where the towers stood - or maybe even that
whole block - beyond that I do not think it should be treated
differently.

Its obvious we will not see eye to eye on this.