Dude. I was being throwing your stupid question right back at you with
a stupid response. I chose four block, as you stated, because there is
a mosque four blocks away. No protests, no asking them to shutter it.
It's used daily and people in lower NYC have no issues with Muslims.
They work and live side by side so stop making it a about hating
Muslims.