What bits did you find especially kooky? I disagree with Schmidt's
position that we don't need privacy regulation because the market will
correct itself, but most of the things he is saying in the interview
that El Reg is selectively quoting is pretty spot on in my opinion.
Here is the original interview in the WSJ:
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704901104575423294099527212.html

Judah