You know, the more you right about this issue, the more plain it is
you are ignorant of the groups and people involved. Do you know
anything of the philosophy on the Cordova Initiative that's building
the center. Do you know why the group is named Cordova? Sam I really
think you need to dig into the issue well outside of your usual
sources and get beyond the bias that you've been demonstrating.

Here's a simple exercise for you that may help improve your
intellectual flexibility, try writing a couple of paragraphs, with
citations etc,  on why the mosque should be built at its proposed
location. You'll be surprised on the effect it will have on you. At
the very least it will make you much better prepared in your arguments
against building the mosque near ground zero.