While it does not have a presentation element to it, you might look at
Talkshoe.com - I use them to record my podcast but you can also set up
private calls.  It allows for up to 100+ callers at no charge and has
a web based chat.  As an added benefit, you can record your calls and
publish them (if you want to) or simply download them for future
reference.

Until Later!
C. Hatton Humphrey
http://www.eastcoastconservative.com

No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large