From: Vivec [mailto:gel21...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 1:22 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Does it scare you that she won a majority? o'donnell says earth
made in 6 days.

http://blogs.alternet.org/speakeasy/2010/09/15/gop-nominee-christine-odonnel
l-god-created-the-earth-in-six-days/

"More good news for Democrats and the people who make their campaign
ads: In 1996, GOP Senate nominee Christine O'Donnell took part in a
CNN debate on creationism and evolution. O'Donnell, who doesn't appear
to have much scientific training, reaches the conclusion that there is
more evidence that God created the earth in 6 days than there is for
the theory of natural selection."

She also says that AIDS gets too much money. The allocation of funds
to AIDS is disproportionate, and more should be spent on heart
disease. Too much money goes to distribute Condoms and other material.
She agrees with the statement that you don't feel sorry for the bank
robber who gets shot while committing a robbery, applying that
statement to AIDS.

Good grief.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsk-5eRzS_4&feature=player_embedded

These religious whack jobs are probably the reason we do not have
solutions to many of these problems.
Funding, research and everything else must pass through a religious
filter and run a religious gauntlet before they are approved and
spe