I really wonder about some of your quotes Jerry. The one you used with
your other note sounds very much like the eugenics laws that Virginia
and other states had in the 1920 through the 40's. They were the ones
that the German legislature used as a model for their anti-semitic
laws. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_Integrity_Act_of_1924

Sterilize the unfit. But how do you decide who is unfit, and when does
your persuasion become coercion.

I really hope you don't agree with it.