Almost every email I receive from acquaintances opposed to the current
office holders starts with "this is why you should be afraid".  Fear
mongering in its purist form.  So...Pot, meet kettle.

Frankly, I think you  would like nothing better than for Social
Security to be challenged in court, so perhaps that accusation has
some weight.

Anyone who thinks that foreign money doesn't influence politics on
both sides is ignorant of the ownership of the US Media.