Problem I had with the netbook was the keyboard.. too small. I had to
position my hand in a awkward way and it was uncomfortable.

 Gave it to my wife two weeks after I bought it. She likes it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Maureen [mailto:mamamaur...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2010 12:43 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Electronic devices

I looked at some of the Netbooks yesterday.  They just seem like old
tech to me for some reason.   Most of the coding I do these days is
done on my desktop, but occasionally a bug will surface when I'm away from
home and it would be nice to be able to code and upload a quick fix.  Guess
I could get an iPad and write my own app to use for coding.