On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 4:00 AM, trish simon <trishsimo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I never made any assumptions,
 Actually, you did:
1. " As  "whites" in America"  - assumes we are all white
2. " As  "we really do not understand the discrimination "non-whites"
experience"  - assumes we cannot understand discrimination or have
never experienced it.
3. " .it's a not a joke, this is no laughing matter."  - assumes our
discussion of aliens was ridiculing acts like those you describe"

> I just told my story, and why I take
> this matter so seriously!!!  It is quite evident that not everyone on
> the list identify as white (not many I believe)... However, from the
> other discussion threads generated on this list, there has been
> "blatant" disparaging racial remarks... I just did not have the time
> to comment.

Statement of facts not in evidence.  I have been on this list almost
as long as it has existed, and I have seen no racist comments.
Stupidity, yes.  Racist, no.  And if it had happened I would certainly
have called them on it.   So either produce those non-existent "racial
remarks" or admit you are wrong.

> Either you agree or don't agree, but don't add content to my
> statements. Don't tell me what I assume, I have gathered data based
> upon REAL experiences, perhaps not your experience, but very real
> people. And according to the information I have received, racial
> attacks and discrimination is on the rise, especially during these
> difficult economic times.

Another assumption.  That you are the only one with any real world
experience and someone that "experience", which you so far have failed
to produce other than a couple of unsubstantiated antidotes, someone
gives you insight the rest of of us lack.

> What comes out of the mouth is usually what is in the heart... I am
> passionate about making America a melting pot, and I would love for
> everyone to feel this way. Some will continue to foster hate and
> violence on those they deem inferior, I want NO parts of that...and I
> hope we all agree on that!

Then it is obvious that in your heart you think we're all a bunch of
clueless racists because that is what is coming out of your mouth.
And I want NO part of that