Not to mention the well shouted and publicized political leanings of the
manufactures...

-----Original Message-----
From: Judah McAuley [mailto:ju...@wiredotter.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2010 12:52 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Voter Fraud Already :)

I don't have a whole lot of faith in electronic voting machines. This
sort of crap has come up again and again over the last decade, not to
mention the ease of hacking that has been demonstrated with certain
large venders ( *cough* Diebold *cough* ). We need a lot of auditing
and verification in place for all elections, electronic or otherwise.

Judah

DEMOCRAT...<http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:tZU4FOPK14Y
J:www.newbernsj.com/articles/machine-91656-screen-voter.html>