Scott,

  Thank you for this.  I really try to present my views in a factual
manner without hostility or malice, dissecting the arguments but never
attacking the person.

  I will admit to frustration sometimes when the responders to me use
words like liar or racist, as I work daily on trying to be the best
person I can be, lying is absolutely anathema to me, and I've spent my
entire adult life fighting again racism and discrimination.  Several
times recently I have nearly left forums of political discussion,
including this list, because it seemed that nothing I said was being
heard for what it was, only used to as an excuse to ridicule me.  But
folks like you are the reason I stay. We may not agree on all topics,
but at least we can have civil discourse.

Mama Maureen

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 6:33 AM, Scott Stroz <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> No she didn't. Maureen may have pissed me off on some issues over the
> years (mostly because she presents her point of view intelligently,
> eloquently and without malice) but there has never been anything she
> has said that would led me to believe she was, in any way, racist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Order the Adobe Coldfusion Anthology now!
http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Coldfusion-Anthology/dp/1430272155/?tag=houseoffusion
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:330271
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/unsubscribe.cfm

Reply via email to