Tim Profitt, the dude who stomped on the lady's head, wants an apology from her.

As for Profitt, he remains defiant. "I don't think it's that big of a
deal," Profitt said.
And when asked if he would apologize to Valle. "I would like for her
to apologize to me to be honest with you," Profitt said.

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/Paul_supporters_who_clashed_with_liberal_activist_speak_out_105833648.html

Also in that piece, when asked why he stepped on her head after
knocking her to the ground, he said:
 "I put my foot on her, and I did push her down at the very end, and I
told her to stay down," Proffitt said, "I actually put my foot on her
to... I couldn't bend over because I have issues with my back."

He had to step on her head cause of his bad back, poor baby.  And now
he'd like an apology. What a fucking douchenozzle.

Judah