On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 12:50 PM, Judah McAuley <ju...@wiredotter.com>wrote:

> We just got a 3-foot dump in the mountains between Saturday and
> yesterday.  Looks like they are going to open this coming weekend,
> which is sweet. La Nina is brewing up off the coast, which means
> cooler and wetter than average weather in the NW. Should be a pretty
> epic boarding season.
>
> Judah

I'm at the point where I'd like to run the retirement cross country trip
now. Hit up cities across USA and just work from the RV during the day, do
whatever in each city while camped. Data rates are fairly pricey still, but
maybe a small sponsorship could fix that.

I'd love to check out all the events I want to see which just happen to be a
traveling oversight when you get down to it, living on the road would assist
here.