OK, I'm sorry I mocked you. I hate violence and never hurt anyone
unless I'm hit first, even than I try hard not to do damage.
But I never hit a girl, even after getting hit. I don't even wish Dio
mourners to hurt those Westerborough fools.
Just a mellow guy.

When you stated republicans attacked you three times it sounded like
they attacked you because they were republican, not that they were
people you knew that happened to be republican. That's why I was sure
you were making it up.

May those asshole rot in hell.

Again, Sorry.