>Law curbs McDonald's Happy Meal
>toys<http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20101103/us_nm/us_mcdonalds_toys>
>

>Excerpt:
>
>San Francisco has become the first major U.S. city to pass a law that cracks
>down on the popular practice of giving away free toys with unhealthy
>restaurant meals for children.
>

>Heaven forbid that you just tell your kid no.  They'll just make the
>decision for you.

Am I missing something in all the discussion that preceded this post?  But I
didn't any mention that this say one can or can not have (or get for a child) a
happy meal.  But that the business can no longer use toys as an enticement.

As many others have said, not that I necessarily support the ordinance, just
that it does not ban the meal, just the advertisement.