look by the USB port, there's a small hole there stick a paperclip
into that and hold for a couple of seconds. That should reset it to
the factory default:

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht3728
Press and hold the reset button with a pen or pencil until you see the
status light (LED) start to flash amber rapidly, which should occur
after about five seconds.

Release the button, and the AirPort Base Station or Time Capsule will
hard reset.

hth,
larry