On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 3:48 PM, Sam <sammyc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Where does he mentioned he lied?

George W. Bush, Oprah Winfrey Show, Nov 2010:
"When we didn't find weapons I felt terrible about it, sick about it
and still do, because a lot of the case in removing Saddam Hussein was
based upon weapons of mass destruction,"

George W. Bush, Radio Address  Oct. 5, 2002
"Iraq has stockpiled biological and chemical weapons, and is
rebuilding the facilities used to make more of those weapons."

George W. Bush  Oct. 7, 2002
"The Iraqi regime . . . possesses and produces chemical and biological
weapons. It is seeking nuclear weapons. We know that the regime has
produced thousands of tons of chemical agents, including mustard gas,
sarin nerve gas, VX nerve gas."

George W. Bush  May 29, 2003: We found the weapons of mass
destruction. We found biological laboratories. You remember when Colin
Powell stood up in front of the world, and he said, Iraq has got
laboratories, mobile labs to build biological weapons. They're
illegal. They're against the United Nations resolutions, and we've so
far discovered two. And we'll find more weapons as time goes on. But
for those who say we haven't found the banned manufacturing devices or
banned weapons, they're wrong, we found them. (May 23, 2003--a month
afte he declared victory.)
http://www.whitehouse.gov/g8/interview5.html