I need to replace some hardware that holds a panel on my headboard.  (The
panel is meant to be able to be used with either side pointing outwards),
but I don't know what to call the hardware that holds it.

There are 6 of them, 2 on the top and bottom and 1 on the left and right.
 They are held in by screws.  The portion that the screw goes in is larger
and rounder and then the part that holds the panel is longer and more like
an arm.  The thing is designed so that the longer arm swivels onto the panel
and holds it in place.

Anyone want to chime in with a name of what I am looking for to facilitate
my search?  Its really hard to search for something without knowing the name
of it.