On Fri, Dec 24, 2010 at 8:35 AM, Jerry Barnes wrote:

> "I bet Clapper just forgot to check FedBlog."
>
> Seems like the blame should be more on his staff for failure to brief him.

Well, shit *does* roll down hill.

Maybe he should have made sure he had good staff.  =)p

Or maybe they are good, and are just overwhelmed.  It doesn't really
seem like we've gotten very far with the whole intelligence thing.

We got good at keeping old ladies from taking applesauce onto planes
and whatnot though.  And spending money on expensive scanners that
don't work for what they're designed to do, etc..

:Den

--
But when, in the first setting out, he takes it for granted without
proof, that distinctions found in the structure of all languages, have