What I have quoted was a twitter she posted...

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Stroz [mailto:boyz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 04:08
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Democratic congresswoman shot in the head at point blank range.

Have you even heard the speech she gave where she said 'Don't retreat,
reload'? No one seems to mention the very next sentence where she states she
does not mean that in a violent way.  Not later in the speech....the very
next sentence.  If what you and others have quoted is not out of context, I
do not know what is.