I have never had that problem, but then I have never tried to do that in the
2 years I have had my droid.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ras Tafari [mailto:rastaf...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 12:03
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: annoying iPhone noobs

a lot.  multi-tasking is HUGE in my life, and most geeks.  being able to be
on the phone with a client, and them sending me a new graphic to look at...
or a new link to see a site they want me to see, etc... or my gf calls and
says, "What movies are playing" or "What is the menu for that restaurant
like"
it happens all the time...

i have had a droid on VZW, and an iPhone on AT&T in my pocket for over
2 months now.
i can tell you... it doesnt work.