On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 6:56 AM, Sam wrote:

> Amazing how many times you think you can get away with that:P

I was off base.  Discussion tactics are irrelevant to this
conversation.  Those other dodges where then, this is now.

> So again you attacked JB instead of JM just because JB said to look in
> your own garden first.

My garden?  Wow.  Screw the idea that we're a flip'n Union, no?

"You police your side, we'll police ours-- but not until you police
yours first, obviously.  This *is* war, you know.  Well, something
/like/ war.".

Nothing polarizing about seeing things your way.  Nope.  Polarization
isn't even really a problem.  It's the MSM, dammnit!

> So what you're saying is it's open season to mock people on the right
> for doing a scaled back version of what the left does and you will
> constantly pull out the "they do it too" mocking and get a free pass.
> Do you see anything logical about that? You probably do.

Scaled back.  Suuuuuure.

Hey, while I'm at it, did you notice that your paragraph here is
another one of those "they do it too, so it's justified!" type
comments? [insert mock here]

It *is* logical.

For a child.

*burn*!

:Den

--
Heroes are not known by the loftiness of their carriage; the greatest
braggarts are generally the merest cowards.