Chase doesn't like me, neither does capital one.

-----Original Message-----
From: Erika L. Rich [mailto:elr...@ruwebby.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2011 8:21 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: biz cc

Get a card that gives you perks. Miles or points.

Chase is a good one.
http://www.mychasecreditcards.com choose business. There are card options at
bottom.
Cash, rewards, points, miles, etc.

In this day an age, anyone spending money on a CC, who pays it off, and is
not getting any perks, is simple wasting their time and money.

Might as well spin the dollars into something useful.