Anybody know of a device or some type of set up that can increase the
signal strength of a cell phone inside the house?

My cell phone can not get a good signal in the house and I drop calls all
the time.  I have searched the web and found a few sites that sell antennas
and devices that you can put on the outside of your house and run a line to
the inside to a antenna inside the house.

I am curious of anybody has some type of set up like this for their cell
phone.  I would like to know if it does work before I spend the money.

Thanks in advance
Jacob