Me being the cat person that I am resisted my wife and daughter's efforts to
get a dog for years, but I finally gave in.  A couple of weeks ago we
acquired a 4 month old Rottweiler/(we think)Doberman mix.  The funny thing
is that he has totally latched on to me (the least dog friendly person in
the house) and is now my shadow hehhe.he follows me around like.well.a puppy
dog hehehe.  He is a very sweet and surprisingly well behaved dog.very good
with the kids and doesn't really pay attention to the cats (other than
keeping an eye one them because he is scared of them.big bad rottie and all
hehehe)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150096985652334&set=a.402540657333.
181640.711717333&theater

One of our cats is warming up to him.the other, who is an evil bitch from
hell to everyone but me and my wife.only tolerates the rest of the family,
still does not like him at all.  She is evil because she will act like she
wants you to pet her, and then once you have your guard down, she turns
around and swipes you.