G Money <gm0n3...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This post pretty much echoes his first post on this list many years
> ago....but of course the date of doom was much closer to 2011 back then.
> Now
> that it's 2011, the date of doom has been pushed back to 2025. When 2025
> comes along, and America is still humming along, im sure the date will be
> pushed out again, and i'm sure the ultimate cause of our doom will have
> shifted from debt to.....who knows what.

Look at it this way:

Let's say your doctor tells you he has to amputate your member.  Horror!
The next day he says it's worse, you're going to die.  uh oh.  But then he
tells you all the tests have come back and it turns out you'll live but you
still need to amputate your member.  Hey, that's not so bad!

So that's my service - making bright days shinier!

As to your point, actually the recession happened 2 years prior to 2011 -
just as predicted!  Bwah ha ha.  And the only reason we're "humming along"
is because we're printing money (which essentially makes you poorer every
minute), which masks the real problem.

And now not only are we masking our 2 year old economy problem with the
printing press, but we're heading straight into an entitlement problem.

It's not doom.  It's just going to be severe discomfort for some, possibly
many, maybe nearly all.  There's no way around it this time.

If there's one law that always hold true it's that unsustainable things
cannot be sustained.