On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 11:07 AM, Sam wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 12:20 PM, denstar wrote:
>
>> Ah, yes.  I think most people go to some alternate reality while
>> watching movies.  Douglas Adams wrote a treatise about this.
>>
>> Hint:
>>
>> Life == Art
>> Art == Life
>
> Dude, using comedies to make a point is counter productive. They make
> things up so it would be funny. Not saying they can't hit the mark on
> occasion but you seem to always refer to them as if they are the
> truth.

All there is is truth, my friend.  If something were devoid of truth,
we couldn't conceive of it.

The key seems to be perspective.  And communication.  But mostly love.  :)

>> It's *all* the "real world", man!  Open yer eyes, let those filters
>> go!  Live a little.
>
> I'm alive, living my life, not trapped in some form of "I saw it in
> the movies" alternate reality.

You're trapped in a "I saw it in real life" alternate reality.  WTF is
"real life"?  Let me guess:  you know what it is.

It must be nice to be so cocksure.  *sigh*  I can't swing it, myself.
"Theoretically" is a word I use a lot.

>> If you *must* worry so, I'd worry about what "wall street" has done a
>> bit more than NPR, funny-money-wise.
>
> See, there you go again. Poking in with wild tangents.
> Judah said it's all BS because NPR refused the money. I just pointed
> out how retarded it is to repost something you find in Motherjones
> (aka Michael Moore's website)

I know we all sorta group into this single mass from your point of
view, but I'm not Judah.

Fer realz!  There's pictures to prove it now!  (Maybe.  Does anybody
know what Judah looks like?)

>> As with art, there's a sense of perspective...
>
> Yeah why not get some.

I dunno... sounds expensive.

How much does yours cost, theoretically?

:Den

--
Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so.
Bertrand Rus