The country is broken. The economy is broken, the government is
broken, society is increasingly broken. In 2008, Obama and the
Democrats promised to fix the economic mess. They also successfully
assigned blame to Republicans for the mess, and they won big. In 2010,
the Republicans turned the tables and assigned blame for the continued
mess on Democrats. And they swept into power. In 2012, Republicans
will continue the assault at the Congressional level. Obama will be
re-elected in a case of "the devil we know versus the devil we don't".
And everything will still be completely f#cked. So far, Neither party
has demonstrated a willingness to address our real problems - a huge
structural deficit that will swallow every other federal program
within a few decades. Wake up America.