From: Cameron Childress [mailto:camer...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 3:23 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: All-In-One Phones are Killing Dedicated Devices.

The latest casualty?  The Flip Camera.

http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2011/04/flip-camera-rip

It was just December when I was posting asking for suggestions about what
type of HD digital video device to buy.  I bought one, but still find myself
using my iPhone 4 more often, mainly because it's always with me and the HD
Video camera is not.  I also have a digital (still) camera that I haven't
used in a long time for the same reason.  The phone is very competitive with
dedicated devices.

All-in-one smartphone devices are killing single purpose devices off one at
a time.  Even that all-mighty Flip.

-Cameron

--
Cameron Childress