She was asked to show her own birth certificate and refused? That is news to me.

When she starst clamoring that Obama's children are not his, and asks
for Obama to produce the birth certificates of those children, then,
and only then, will this argument and analogy make sense. Until then,
its just as much bullshit as the 'birthers' still clamoring that Obama
was not born in this country.