Is that why when republicans go on Fox, they are birthers, but when they go
on CNN they take his word on it?  Please...

-----Original Message-----
From: G Money [mailto:gm0n3...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2011 11:20 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Grandson Trig

On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 11:04 AM, Eric Roberts <
ow...@threeravensconsulting.com> wrote:

> You really think that Republicans don't support this birther crap?
> You just keep reinforcing that idea that you are delusional Sam.

Uh, have you not been paying attention? Behind the scenes the RNC has been
begging the people who are still spouting this shit to please shut the hell
up...and most of them are. In the last few weeks alone, i've seen several
republicans who had previously been birther idiots to an abrupt about-face.

The republican leadership finally realized that this idiocy was just
alienating them from people like me...you know, the ones who will actually
decide this next election? So they're trying to get their minions to drop it
already. Might work, but the damage may already be done.